This amazing experience will let you discover the archaeological, cultural and natural treasures of Chachapoyas in a four-day tour. Ride the new cable car to the Chachapoyas’s imposing citadel of Kuélap. Hidden in one of the most remote corners of the high Andes, this region of outstanding natural beauty was home to the ancient Chachapoyas civilization, known as the ‘Warriors of the Clouds’. Visit the famous Gocta waterfall, walk through mountain forests and their diverse vegetation including orchids and giant ferns and spot different species of animals such as monkeys and toucans. Discover the Leymebamba Museum, which houses more than 200 mummies and their accompanying funerary offerings.
• Based on 1 guest in a single room. For double or triple rooms, please contact us for discounts
• Operated with English-, Spanish- or French-speaking local guide on a private basis
• Personal expenses, drinks and meals not explicitly mentioned in the program
• Driver-guide tips
• International flights to Peru
• Domestic and foreign airport taxes
• Other taxes or fees not mentioned/specified in the itinerary.
• Riders/ carriers on an excursion to Gocta
• 100% charges if the booking is cancelled 16 days before or less
• 25% charges if the booking is cancelled 31 days before or less