Charming backyard studio cottage nestled under a plum tree in a quiet Sunnyvale neighborhood. Private, clean and recently renovated, this 240-sq ft space has a kitchenette, bathroom with shower, full-size bed, Wifi, A/C. Short walk to cafes, groceries. Ample parking.
Cozy, standalone studio cottage on a small, shady patio in backyard garden. Full-size bed with freshly laundered sheets, full bathroom with walk-in shower and water closet.
If you're arriving by car, please park in the street in front of the property or as close to it as possible.
- You'll be provided with access instructions after booking.
- All linens are freshly laundered for guests. Linens include bedding, towels, and robe.
- You will find toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner) and a hairdryer.
- There is a small kitchenette with sink, fridge, & microwave.
- We provide a coffeemaker, electric kettle, coffee and tea.
- The studio has closet space. Iron/ironing board/steamer are available.
- There is a wall A/C unit for cooling, and two space heaters for warmth. The space is small and heats/cools quickly.
- There is a deck with seating in the backyard, which you are welcome to use during the day, until 10pm.
- For stays of a week or longer, we will provide access to laundry facilities upon request.
Samskipti við gesti
We will give you your privacy, but please know that we are friendly and nearby and would like to be helpful to you. We'll check in with you via a message, and will happily talk via phone or in person if you prefer.
Let us know if you have any issues and we'll be delighted to work with you to make your stay more comfortable.
Annað til að hafa í huga
We have a very friendly cat who might take a liking to you. We cannot guarantee that he will not come inside the cottage for a visit. We also have two dogs that share the yard beside the cottage. If you have pet allergies or a dislike of animals, this space might not be your best choice.
There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the property. You are welcome to smoke on the sidewalk at the end of the driveway.
We very much appreciate guests who are mindful of the fact that the neighborhood is quiet, and that the household includes students and professionals who need to rise early. With that in mind, the noise level must be low after 10pm. You are also welcome to use the garden patio until 10pm.
We appreciate guests who leave the cottage in the same state in which they found it.
We met and became friends 25 years ago, then about 6 years ago (single again after marriages and families with other people) decided that WE should be a couple. We've been happily married for a year and our Airbnb rental is on the property of the Sunnyvale house we bought together and lovingly renovated.
Craig hails from Baton Rouge, Louisiana (still says y'all despite 25 years away from the South). He's a tech writer at Oracle. He loves music, reading, vintage Mustangs, and recently has taken up video gaming.
I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and am a Program Manager at Symantec Corp. I love cooking, gardening, decorating and redecorating, painting and reading.
We love our house and neighborhood and want everyone who stays there to to feel comfortable and welcome.