My Guest Suite is an urban hideaway w/Keurig, fridge, microwave - 81 WalkScore close to restaurants, bars and -
Rice & St. Thomas U
Hermann Park & Zoo
Texas Medical Ctr*
Downtown/House of Blues*
George R. Brown & Toyota Ctrs*
Minute Maid & NRG by rail**
Free WiFi/Netflix/Amazon Prime/NO cable
See photo CAPTIONS FYI
Near intersection of Richmond/Montrose & 527 Spur. Safe Street Parking. Shared Deck & W/D w/2 Airbnb units. *$5-8 Uber **Rail at Wheeler Station not gentrified
1. Great LOCATION - Close to bars, restaurants, attractions, including Jones Hall, Wortham Center, Alley Theater downtown & four blocks to CVS
2. Great VALUE - Average cost of Airbnb in Houston is over 600 dollars and my zip code has the highest rents in town so prices are very reasonable.
3. QUAINT 1924 bungalow has been extensively re-modeled without losing original charm. The private entrance to the Flat, as seen in the photos, is through the bathroom which was an add-on - the photos and captions accurately reflect the space so take time to look at them!
4. Great urban setting but QUIET neighborhood - proximity to Spur 527 at the end of the street so white traffic noise outside but virtually sound-proof in Flat except for ambulances or fire trucks so ear buds and sound machine provided - quiet retreat in middle of everything
SO important that you review the texts I send you thru Airbnb on booking day and arrival day - happiest guests are well-informed guests! Please read and understand all instructions - thanks! The guest suite has a small fridge with freezer, Keurig and a microwave. A blender, toaster, George Foreman grill, crock pot and a waffle iron are available upon request. All guests have access to the Garden Deck and the washer/dryer/iron, shared with 2 other units
Samskipti við gesti
Please read all communication from me on Airbnb site/app before arrival - a happy guest has read/understood all directions sent at booking and on arrival day. No need to meet to check in - stay as private as you want, but am available for questions through Airbnb 10am-10pm. After hours, please knock on the front door if you need something!
1. SELF CHECK-IN but please TEXT upon arrival & final departure so I know why dogs are barking! KEY left in LOCK BOX at 2pm check-in but come at your convenience. Leave key in room upon checkout (12 noon)
2. EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECKOUT: Will text if room ready early but usually don't know until day of arrival when current guest leaves - happy to hold luggage (or pets) & work with you on the day
3. Let me know if you will have more than 2 visitors at any one time
4. Smoking on back deck only
5. PETS OK: Two dogs under 60 lb. limit. Puppies under 2 yrs, please crate when out of the room
6. Airbnb wants 5-star reviews for both hosts and guests because 4-stars means "needs improvement." Please let me know during your stay if there is something I can improve!
Happy to have you as a guest at my home - I promise to respect your privacy and treat you with all common courtesies - I've had guests use good towels to clean motorcycles or mop up red wine spills - I've had guests leave three days of dirty diapers/poop bags in the room's trashcan & leftover pizza in the closet (as I said, let's talk!) A good rule of thumb is to imagine you are staying with a family friend -