Cozy well cared-for artsy 2 bedroom home. Casual living with Deck, Garden Furniture, Barbecue, Fenced yard and Beautiful Lanai/Garden.
- 2 blocks to waterfront, 5 to hospital
- Walk to Restaurants, Shopping
- Bus stop out front.
- 2 LCD/TVs with cable
- High speed Wifi,
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room
- Bedrooms have black-out drapes and keyed locks
- Well equipped kitchen
- Full bath w new shower
- Smoke Free
See my reviews for rooms rented separately in this home
Great home away from home for
- Professionals on a contract in Kelowna
- Students on location in Kelowna
- People/families in need of temporary
- Family & friends (of) people receiving treatments
in the hospital or cancer center.
Whole house -main floor - upstairs will be unoccupied.
- Living room,
- Dining room,
- Laundry room,
- Deck with Barbecue,
- Garden Furniture
- Garden/yard with sitting areas and organic vegie
garden in season,
- Fenced Yard,
- Private entrances -front and back,
- Parking -off street - for 3 cars - access on lane.
Samskipti við gesti
I am available by cell phone -text or call .
Annað til að hafa í huga
Please remove your shoes before entering --leave them in the front foyier.
- Please remove your shoes at the door. Thank you. -Enjoy your self, be polite, feel free to ask me about anything. -Use designated area of fridge. -Kitchen --If you intend to cook or BBQ meat, Please only seafood or poultry (no cooking of red meat) Thanks so much for observing this :-) I get first dibs on the BBQ :-) and the seating on the deck. -Clean-up after yourself: place dishes that fit in the dishwasher and hand wash other items. -There is ICE in a black plastic bin - bottom right of the freezer. -No Pets. -No smoking in house or yard. -My sanctuary space is not a party zone. Quiet time 10 pm to 9 am please :-)
- The door between the bedrooms is locked. This is my private space not shared with guests. There is a remote possibility that I may need brief access to this space during your stay (very unlikely - has never happened but ?). Please ensure that it remains locked.