This large custom home borders Deschutes National Forest, perfect for large family gatherings or a romantic escape for two. The forest is your own backyard playground. The central location is your gateway to year round recreation & activity. Only 30 miles from Bend, Mt Bachelor & Sunriver. 4 miles to LaPine State Park & Deschutes river. This home is loaded with many wonderful amenities. (Finish construction in progress, expected completion in August. Photos may not show latest update)
This home sleeps 20+ people. An excellent location for large family gatherings but also cozy enough for a romantic weekend for two. Living room, great room with woodstove, game room with bar (keggerator available for your keg), formal dining room, 7 bedrooms, 4 baths. Nice backyard patio with bbq, fire pit and hot tub. Behind the property is the Deschutes National Forest for your playground.
Can access all rooms in the house except garage, locked master closet, locked pantry, a few misc locked cabinets.
Samskipti við gesti
Feel free to call us at anytime. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house. Smoking is only allowed outside. If you smoke, please extinguish cigarette butts & put them in the containers provided on the patio and decks or throw into the fire pit.
- Please help keep our hot tub clean by wiping feet before entering the hot tub. There is a direct restroom entrance from the hot tub/patio area. No children allowed in hot tub without parental/adult supervision!
- If you spill something on the laminate flooring, please clean asap to prevent damage to the flooring.
- If you bring your pet, please put socks or shoes on your pet so that their nails don't scratch the laminate flooring.
Hello, we are Sabrina & Joe Picotte. We have been married 35 yrs. Joe is a General Contractor and I am an IT Service desk analyst. We bought 2 properties on Alps Court in 1986 with plans of retiring here.
We have been working every weekend for several years building this home completely on our own. We built the home next door over weekends as well several years before we started this home and sold it to be able to start building this home. This time we just couldn't bear to sell, so we've decided to share it with others that would enjoy vacationing in our home.
We both feel that as we approach Central Oregon it just seems that all our stresses evaporate and we are overcome with relaxation, even though we are there working to finish this home. We love our LaPine home and know others will as well.