My house is a lovely mid-century two story home. In a clean & sunny area of SSF. Close to many conveniences like San Bruno mall with dining & shopping. Plenty free parking on our block.
My place is close to Walgreens, Trader Joe's, McDonalds, Dollar Store, & shopping mall. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the light, and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
It is a lovely family size home in a safe neighborhood with full kitchen, living room, 2.5 bathrooms, lots of free parking, and convenience to the city and major highways.
Occasionally there will be other guests staying in house like yourself. I am back everyday to clean and check on everything. Guests have the whole place to themselves. If you see me or my family around, we are either cleaning or doing some backyard work.
Guests can access the bathroom, kitchen, backyard, driveway, and the living room.
Samskipti við gesti
Host will be there to greet guests and show them around the space.
Annað til að hafa í huga
1) Our next door neighbors have dogs kept in backyard and are rarely outside running around.
2) House rules are posted on the refrigerator and also on the information table.
1) If late arrival to our home, please try to be quiet when entering the house because there are other guests in the house too. Please be mindful of noise level especially after 10pm.
2) When leaving, please lock and close the door all the way.
3) It is alright to park in our drive way when there is space available ( as long as your car isn't leaking oil). Feel free to check with us beforehand but most of the time, there is space available.
4) No loud noises, music, or loud groupies after 10pm sleeping hours. Many of our guests travel for work related purposes and need to wake up early in morning. Please be respectful & considerate of other people + guests in house.
5) Kitchen is open for guests to use but please DO NOT take other guest's/ people's food in the frig that is not yours. Guests who stay longer buy/ make their own food stored in the frig is theirs. Please use only what is yours and the free snacks we offer to guests.
6) Lost keys fee $15 will apply. Please do not lose your set of keys.
Thank you everyone for reading this far!