Cute, cozy and fresh. Rohner Suite is a brand new one bedroom apartment in Sunny Fortuna! Situated just minutes from shopping, the hospital, and Rohner Park. This one bedroom features all new appliances, furniture, floors and carpet and relaxing Aesthetic.
Please note that you will be sent a digital agreement, similar to the one below but with a few more terms, that you will be required to initial, complete, and sign prior to arrival.
1. Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals (RCVR), the homeowner, and Tenants agree as follows: Tenant is over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. Furthermore, for unforeseeable reasons, if a vacation home becomes unavailable, even if you have reserved it, due to circumstances beyond our control (house being sold, damaged, double booked etc.) RCVR will make its best effort to offer other accommodations if available. If not available, we will issue a full refund.
2. CANCELATION: Airbnb Cancellation Policy Applies
3. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee ($60-$160 depending on the size of the house) will provide normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $30 per hour. ALL OF OUR HOUSES ARE NON-SMOKING. If there is evidence of smoking inside the house, you will be charged an additional $150.
4. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. Since we provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
5. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held and/or are not covered by the damage insurance if purchased, Tenant agrees to reimburse Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
6. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the website. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. E.) Violation of the 10:00 PM Noise RULE. F.) NO PARTIES OF ANY KIND! IF YOU HAVE A PARTY, YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EVICTED, CHARGED $1000 FINE, AND NONE OF YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU G.) Keep cars to a minimum. One car per 2 people. Parking is limited.
7. HOLD HARMLESS: Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of G-d, or other reasons beyond its control. Many of our properties are along the ocean bluff or otherwise have steep cliffs. Do not go near the edges and do not allow children to roam the property unattended.
8. HOT TUB, PATIOS, FIREPLACES, WOOD STOVES, FIREPITS, EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, & RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT WHICH INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, SURFBOARDS, KAYAKS, PADDLEBOARDS & BICYCLES: Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property reserved includes any of the previously listed item, the undersigned is fully aware that the use of those items can be dangerous and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Children should never be left unattended. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of all of the listed items. Also, our hot tubs are professionally maintained and we strive to keep them in welcoming condition. If they do not appear in satisfactory condition to you, please notify us immediately and we will have them checked. No refunds will be given due to a hot tub that has stopped working or needs to be drained or cleaned. We will make our best efforts to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and RCVR from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs. If you are staying in a vacation rental space that is on one common property with other vacation rental spaces, and the individual spaces are all permitted under one Vacation Dwelling Unit, then you are hereby acknowledging that you are part of the group that is renting any of the other units simultaneously, although you have no shared responsibility or liability for any space other than that which you are renting.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH RESPECT.
Þessi gestgjafi er með 2352 umsagnir um aðrar eignir.Skoða aðrar umsagnir
We built our first rental 14 years ago and started renting it as a vacation rental. Then neighbors asked us to manage their extra studios as vacation rentals and that started our commitment to great stays for our guests! We then formalized things and created Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. We manage & market over 110 homes in the area and have a wonderful crew of Property Managers, Cleaners & Reservationists, many of whom have been with us for years!
I am a Father, Husband, Parent of 2 great kids. Love surfing, biking, running (kind of ) hanging with friends & family. My dog is a blast too and keeps me running a lot! Really enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over the world. My wife and I served in the Peace Corps in Guatemala and it had a huge affect on our life... We are hoping to go back and serve again :) We are the proud owner of Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. My profile Image is of myself and my wonderful staff!