Our place is the perfect stay for those heading to downtown Green Bay for the 4th (10 minute walk) or going to Packer games (9 mins./3.4 miles from Lambeau Field), concerts (9 mins./3.2 miles from Resch Center/ Shopko hall), conventions (5 mins./1.5 miles from KI Convention Center) & more. Experience the Broadway District (3 mins./.8 miles) including Titletown Brewery and a variety of shops for a unique shopping experience. Public transport within walking distance (1 block).
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Cozy, fully furnished, apartment. Clean galley style kitchen offers all the amenities for making meals, with a small grocery store just 9 blocks away. Need a morning coffee? Wake up and use the keurig, we have a variety of coffee flavors on hand. Fresh towels, extra blankets and toiletries provided for your convenience. Laundry services (coin-op) available in the basement.
Full access to the entire first floor apartment, front porch seating area and private off street parking.
Samskipti við gesti
We live right down the street and will be available most of the day for any needs. We keep local tourist booklets handy and are happy to offer recommendations based on your personal interests to restaurants and other venues within the city.
Annað til að hafa í huga
Gas Grill available for tailgating before or after heading to Lambeau Field or other events.
- We expect the people that rent this apartment to be respectful of the neighbor upstairs. Being responsible is required to rent this space. Will go out of my way to make your stay enjoyable, within reason. The entire house is smoke free, smoking is permitted on the porch. No pets - sorry I love 'em but no exceptions.
- We ask that all guests leave the apartment as they have found it. *Please leave beds unmade, towels in the hamper we will take care of laundry.
- Inspected and licensed by the county board of health.
- All guests are responsible for following all local, state and federal laws.
- Please keep the noise level low between 10pm and 7am
- Please make sure to park in the driveway, City does not allow parking on the streets between 3 AM to 5 AM.