Our cosy, modern, fully-equipped apartment overlooks the village of Bruksvallarna. It is 120sqm and has stunning mountain views. After a day skiing or hiking, soak in the jacuzzi, warm up in the sauna or relax by the fireplace. Trails 200 metres away
Experience a modern and cosy apartment in the authentic village and cross-country skiing mecca of Bruksvallarna. The apartment is located in a peaceful residential area of other chalets (stugor) with stunning views of the mountains. It has:
- a hallway with plenty of space for hanging wet jackets and kicking off big boots.
- a large living room with cable TV, fireplace, cosy armchairs and sofas, and huge bay windows with sweeping views
- a large, fully-equipped kitchen (with great views) with a family dining table and 8 chairs, children's high chairs, microwave, dishwasher, and full cooking equipment
- 3 separate bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes with hangers, a children's cot is available
- 2 separate toilets, shower and large sauna area
- separate laundry area with washing machine, sink and drying closet
- access to an outdoor jacuzzi pool. Times for using the jacuzzi to be agreed with the upstairs residents (usually us).
- a spa house next to the jacuzzi, including a sauna with expansive views of the mountains and valley, an additional shower, toilet and relax area.
Sheets and towel sets available for a fee of SEK 100 per person, per stay.
Cleaning not included in the price, guests must clean apartment before leaving. Cleaning service available for SEK 1000.
Guest Access/Gästers åtkomst
The apartment is the lower ground apartment in a two-apartment house. We live in the upstairs apartment for parts of the year. You have your own outside space where children enjoy playing in the snow in winter. There is also outdoor furniture available and access to a bar-be-que. You can also prepare your skis in our heated ski waxing room (vallabod).
Samskipti við gesti
We live in the separate upstairs apartment during winter (we love cross-country skiing), and can help with any problems, recommendations or questions. When we aren't around our caretaker (stugvärd) lives just down the road.
Annað til að hafa í huga
There are two access points to the cross-country trails within 200m of the house. No need to drive the car to ski!
Ramundberget downhill skiing resort is a short 10 minute drive up the valley - or an 8km cross-country ski. The skiing of Funäsdalen is just 10 km in the other direction. The ski bus that is included with your ski pass/trail badge stops at the end of the road (stop = Björkliden) just a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
Make yourself at home and enjoy the mountains.